But what if you want to edit multiple records at once using the OOB grids, your code will not work. The fix is an 4.0 solution.
I term this as unsupported customization as I found in SDK that this should not be updated, but again similar kind of post MSDN EMEA which guides you how to do it.
To explain more:
The BehaviorInBulkEditForm attribute must be set to one of the following values:
- Enabled: The field is enabled and the OnChange code is executed.
- Disabled: The field is disabled and the OnChangeCode is not executed.
- EnabledButNoRender: The field is enabled, but the OnChange code is not executed.
This is what we need to do:
- Open the customization.xml
- Add BehaviorInBulkEditForm=”Enabled” to the event handlers where your function is called.
This worked even after multiple export and import of entity. Both for CRM 2011 and CRM 2013